Welcome to Best Practice HR Ltd
Our purpose and aim
Best Practice HR provides clients with expertise and hands-on support to deliver assessment and selection centres for high-volume recruitment. Our aim is to deliver cost-effective solutions tailored to your assessment and selection needs, and to provide you with thorough and reliable candidate information to enable you to make sound decisions regarding appointments.
The first thing to know is – we deliver! And we achieve this by basing our business on specific core values:
- A pragmatic approach – from the outset, we are not afraid of challenging targets, working with you to ensure your needs are met within an agreed timescale.
- Honesty, integrity and transparency in all our assessment methods which lead to reliable and accurate processes and practices.
- Accountability for the work we do for you, working to the highest standards of best practice in assessment.
- Value for money – working with you to provide a good return on your investment in the assessment and selection process.
- Customer satisfaction – we always aim for 100 per cent satisfaction, agreeing operational and cultural procedures for the duration of your project.
Our assessment-based recruitment solutions are ideal for high-volume recruitment campaigns, for both the public and private sectors. We achieve results through:
- Our flexible approach working collaboratively to tailor a programme to match individual business needs.
- Offering best advice and a range of solutions to suit your recruitment situation, whether you are growing your business, reorganising or preparing for a period of transition.
- Providing cost-effective solutions, working with you to keep within your budget.
- Saving you time, guiding you through the process and doing as much or as little of the hands-on planning and assessment as you wish.
- Using qualified assessors trained and experienced in online and psychometric testing and assessment centre best-practices.
Please get in touch for an informal chat about how we might best help you.
Linda Sutcliffe, Director, Best Practice HR Ltd